"A documentary on Freedom of Speech... that will put Michael Moore to shame" - Michelle Fossum

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

50th Post: Interview With Tom K, Trimester III Also Over!


Hello there everyone, as you can read from the heading listed above I recently did another interview for my graduation project with a gentleman named Tom Kawczynski, who is a state coordinator for a political support group for 2008 Presidential Candidate Republican, Ron Paul. Mr. Kawczynski's incites were very professional as well as informative when he begun to talk about what this county's government is missing and how to improve on that. I decided to ask him that question as a way for Mr. Kawczynski to not just extract his freedom of speech but also show some support for Ron Paul or otherwise known as 'Dr. No'. I would like to thank Mr. Kawczynski for his time and let him know I learned alot if he decides to check my blog out again.


With the trimester coming to a close; my graduation project is really shaping up to be that of a masterpiece! I'm going to try to some day during this week to stay and begin to piece my documentary in Adobe Premier.... I might use some of the footage that I have from my Post High School Planning scholarship in which I used Mario Zinga, Jeff Baraff and Shane Feher for interviews and asked them "what freedom of speech means to them?".


I just decided to look at the date on my computer and it also seems like I have my internship with Ms. Celeste Taylor coming up in six days with her as her role as PA State Coordinator for the People for the American Way Foundation. I never thought I would anticipate something as much as I anticipate this internship.... it should be not only a great learning experience but also a stepping stone on building a great resume for myself.


Well till next time...that's all folks!

1 comment:

Tom Kawczynski said...

You meant to say insights, not incites. ;)