"A documentary on Freedom of Speech... that will put Michael Moore to shame" - Michelle Fossum

Monday, July 30, 2007

In Honor


In honor of one of my favorite documentary filmmakers Michael Moore I have decided to host his new documentary intitled SiCko on my blog for everyone to view. It's going to be a six part blog post so the next six posts will be the parts of the movie. It is a very informative movie on healthcare in the United States and I believe everyone should see it. The documentary also connects will my topic for my graduation project because of two reasons


1) People use their freedom of speech to talk about the health care situation in the United States


2) Michael Moore uses his freedom of speech by making this documentary talking about healthcare in the United States


Enjoy the movie!

No comments: