"A documentary on Freedom of Speech... that will put Michael Moore to shame" - Michelle Fossum

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Crazy Times...

All has happened in the last few days including the contract I originally had regarding my internship being cancelled due to many infractions on my part and the idea of me deciding to stop doing my documentary. After countless hours of thought though I have decided to continue doing my documentary on freedom of speech. Now I have some firepower though even with my privileges revoked by Fossum. I plan on using my new connections that I have which are a man name Richard King and the PA State Coordinator for People For The American Foundation, Mrs. Celeste Taylor who is also my mentor. I plan on reaching an agreement with them to interview them as well as some of their colleagues. Well it’s almost time for stop as I’m tying the entry on Microsoft Word as I ride the bus. LOOK FORWARD FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THESE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS!

CHECK THE OFFICIAL SITE!

http://projectxfreedomofspeech.tk

Much Love,

Dan ‘Deezie’ Egan

No comments: