"A documentary on Freedom of Speech... that will put Michael Moore to shame" - Michelle Fossum

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Another One From The Bus

Well here is another entry from Deezie on the bus…haha

Anyways I just wanted to give a little information on what I plan to do today…

For some reason recently I have had a hint of writer’s block as I write my proposal for my graduation project but I’m hoping I’m cured due to the fact it is due on Friday (tomorrow). I know what I want to do with my documentary and I know what I need to know when it comes to my topic (Freedom Of Speech) but it seems that I can’t put it in words. Maybe I’m in my own little world… I don’t know but regardless I’m going to work on get my proposal done today and I’m going to give all my documents some refreshing such as adding more notes to my notes, my information on my outline and digging up my webliography wherever it may be!

If I can type these blog entries I can damn sure get my proposal….

I work @ the Wiz tonight but I will try to blog about how the day went… all my information will be put together!!!

Alright, thanks for taking the time listening to me rant…

Much Love,

Daniel ‘Deezie’ Egan

No comments: